How do i get my product onto Urban Fresh Food Market store?
Are you a small passionate food producer or grower making products people rave about? If so, there’s a good chance you can sell your products on Urban Fresh Food Market. Check out our guidelines for being an Urban Fresh Food Market producer and then send us a note at email@example.com.
- Urban Fresh Food Market helps passionate small food producers and farmers across Ontario reach new customers.
- While we make it easy to sell online, we’re not just another website to post your products for sale. Our passion is personally supporting you through connections, promotion, and sharing your excitement with every sale. Our success depends on your success.
- Our food community is a special group of producers who care about making good food. We have certain guidelines to ensure Urban Fresh Food Market is filled with awesome food our customers will love.
- Please read the Urban Fresh Food Market Producer Guidelines before you get started.
Who Sells on Urban Fresh Food Market? The Basic Company Profile:
Caterers, Butchers, Bakers – we’re here to help small food producers and farmers market their special creations.
It’s a “Business.” You need to be licensed by your state and local government, adhere to health regulations, and have $2 million in insurance.
Clean Ingredients’ Guidelines
No high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) unless there is absolutely no substitute to make this type of food and HFCS comprises <1% of ingredients (eg 1 T of Karo per batch). You’ll need to include a statement explaining why you use HFCS on your product pages.
- Natural ingredients with no artificial colors or flavors (natural colors are welcome).
- Minimal coloring for decoration may be accepted if no substitute exists.
- No trans fats
- No genetically modified (GMO) products
- No nitrates
- No antibiotics (in meat products)
- Local ingredients OR ingredients with sources clearly defined (especially for sauces and spices)
- Very unique in the category
- Description of how is it made (artisan vs co-packed)
- Addresses a dietary need (raw, vegan, gluten free etc)
- Packaging appeal
- Fair and sustainability produced
Eco friendly packaging:
- While we don’t have specific packaging requirements, you do need to make sure you your product will be able to withstand packing and shipping.
- Our customers love eco-friendly packaging, whether recycled, recyclable, or minimal – they all add additional value and selling points to your product.
For further information please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org